Besides looking totally Insta-worthy, this CBD Matcha Latte is totally delicious. We have to admit, we cheated a little because we’re loving this matcha latte mix from Lakanto that blends master-grade green tea with monk fruit sweetener. It’s vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and packed with probiotics. If you’re a purist, we recommend looking for ceremonial-grade matcha powder. It has a smooth taste, nice feel in your mouth, and it’s less bitter than ingredient-grade matcha.
CBD Matcha Latte
- 8 oz Milk or Milk Substitute (we used almond milk). Extra if you’d like to froth some extra milk for the top.
- Care By Design Drops
- 2 tsp Lakanto Matcha Latte Powder (or) 1 tsp Ceremonial-Grade Matcha
- Sweetener of your choice if you’re using Ceremonial-Grade Matcha
- Heat milk of choice to just below boiling.
- Add CBD, matcha, and sweetener (if needed) to warmed milk in your mug and use frother to mix it well. You can also blend if you don’t have a handheld frother.
- Froth extra milk (we used this machine) and carefully pour it into your mug.
- Now, you can either sit back and enjoy your latte; or, if you want to make your own Instagramable latte, we picked up this stencil from Amazon and sprinkled matcha over the stencil.